You know what I love doing? Rereading books. Like don’t get me wrong, I love reading new books for the first time too, but there’s just something so special about rereading one of your favorites, and this July through December, I have quite a few rereads planned, so I figured why not share them with y’all! Let me know if y’all have any rereads planned for the rest of this year too!
- An Ember in the Ashes- With book 4 coming out in December, Bee and I have decided to do a buddy reread closer to when it comes out, so I will definitely be rereading these books in the second half of the year!
- A Torch Against the Night- See above
- A Reaper at the Gates- Again, above
- The Kiss of Deception- Bee is reading Dance of Thieves for the first time ever right now and we were talking about these books and going through what happens in them and I realized that I don’t remember as much as I wish I did, so it’s reread time!
- The Heart of Betrayal- As this is part of the trilogy mentioned above, that’s why I’m rereading it!
- The Beauty of Darkness- See above
- Dance of Thieves- I loved these books so much, so as soon as I reread the original trilogy, I’m going to reread Dance of Thieves and Vow of Thieves!
- Vow of Thieves- See above
- Clockwork Angel- I bought Chain of Gold earlier this year, so i want to made sure to reread my Clockworks before I get to it so I remember exactly what happened in them, hence why they’re on my reread list for the rest of the year.
- Clockwork Prince- See above
- Clockwork Princess- See above
- A Court of Thorns and Roses- With book 4 coming out in January, it’s time for me to do a reread of these books! I’ll probably either do these in December or I’ll wait until January to do them, so they’re more fluid than the others on the list.
- A Court of Mist and Fury- See above
- A Court of Wings and Ruin- See above
- The Gilded Wolves- As soon as I get my copy of the Silvered Serpents, it’ll be time for me to do a reread for both the Gilded Wolves and the Silvered Serpents since it’s been so long since I’ve read either of them and I love them both so much!
- The Silvered Serpents- See above
This is all I have planned right now, but who knows what the next 6 months will have in store for me!